Career Development Committee
Key Focus Areas: The Career Development Committee is responsible for coordination and the providing of information for employment opportunities for Project Mister participants, current students and graduates.
Chairman: Dean Barnes
Committee Members: TBA
- Develop strategies to increase awareness of employment opportunities for high school and college participants
- Develop networks of professional people who would be advocates for present and future employment opportunities, including part time, internships, apprenticeships, and full time
- Participate and maintain knowledge of the job market; knowing those areas that provide the greatest opportunity for Project Mister participants
- Work with the Project Mister team to identify viable candidates and areas for most success
- Assist Project Mister students in developing skills in resume writing, interviewing, job search, etc.
- Work with Breakfast Group members to assist in employment opportunities, including providing leads as well as presenters to assist students in job search activities