Our Youth Need Your Support!
PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THEIR LIVES.
Key Programs and Signature Events:
More than 2,200 students served
Group mentorship program – 70+ BG members representing 47 careers
Instructor led curriculum
+30 years program in existence
More than $380,000 in scholarships
More than 1,425 students served
+23 years program in existence
More than 1,650 students served
+26 years event in existence
In addition to our extensive work with youth in the community, The Breakfast Group remains involved in several other critical areas of activity through its standing committees: Education, Program, Economic & Business Development, and others.
Beyond our Signature Events, The Breakfast Group maintains a number of programs and projects that are focused on assisting young men. Each are centered on our mission of providing leadership, community service and establishing community based partnerships. Examples of this work include:
- Our Tie Design Contest & Project M.I.S.T.E.R.™ Community Ties Marketing Program
- Our Annual Seattle University Basketball Practice & Pizza with Players
- Our Annual University of Washington Basketball Practice & Pizza with Local Community Kids
- Our Annual University of Washington Husky Football Lunch & Practice with Players
- Our "Adopt a Family at Christmas" Program
- The ROOTS Family Picnic
For fundraising related inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org